Old 07-04-2007, 11:00 PM   #7
ODogg
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Need xchange 360 transfer kit help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetsdynasty
I thought the same thing. So i went into my device manager and un-install the driver and software and all the componets with it. Then i re-installed it and it still didnt work. SO??? I have nothing, nothing, im lost and nothing. Someone please tell me what to do. I want rosters for NCAA and im gonna be pissed if i cant have them.
Hmm......do you have a friend who has another memory card you could try? Or could you install the software on another PC perhaps to see if it still gives you the error? Could you afford to buy another memory card and see if it works with the new card? If so perhaps you could sell the old card on ebay for $20 or something? If it works ok i'm sure you'd not have any trouble selling it, if the only place it gives you fits is this Datel program.

Also if you like you could give me your email and i'll send you my Xchange360 software and you can try it, maybe there's some kind of bug in what you are using?

And another option is to uninstall the Xchange360 completely and download Xplorer 360 which can be downloaded at 360gamesaves.com and see if that works.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven