View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 06:49 PM   #8
modelboy
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Do I have a chance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by the member
I didnt say this in the original post but I really didnt play in 2001, 2003, and I wasnt that good at Madden 06 (had just converted from 2k).

We are usually neck-n-neck but he was really good early on with doing everything as a (User) like picks, catching, etc. I beat the curve last year was really good on ps2 (we split the record for Madden 07 last gen), and I didnt really get into madden 07 for xbox 360.

And to the guy who gave a team breakdown thanks.
honestly, John will probably continue to be better for the timing being.. the thing that separates decent from good and good from great is the players ability to do things himself, like tackle, pursue and intercept...depending on how your stickskill is compared to his , thats the gap u'll have to make up

Example.. im good at play calling, but sometimes i get lazy and will just call basic routes and go get the ball myself b/c i have quick hands.. if you let the cpu guard this, you'd never stop it.. same thing defensively, routes are very predictable at times, if a guy can jump routes himself and pluck the ball.. you simply wont win

goto minicamp, work on that stick, and ull get em