View Single Post
Old 07-12-2007, 01:52 AM   #20
ksolo12
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: CPU vs CPU Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieB
Yeah, I'm so bummed that there is no cpu vs cpu. I know it's totally dorky, but I always liked to have a big game in my dynasty playing in the background while I'm working from home or something. I always play as VT, so I like to watch games like FSU-Miami or any Top 10 Matchups and whatnot.

I figured you'd have to choose a side (just like last year), but I thought for sure this "Watch Next Play" button in Super Sim would work
I actually do the exact same thing when I'm working from home or doing other stuff around the house. I have really come to enjoy this mode as I enter the older stages of my life (32 lol) with more responsibilities than I have ever had.

I know this question was getting blasted when it was brought up in the impressions thread but it seems like there are quite a few of us who enjoy watching CPU vs. CPU games. I'm puzzled why EA would take this out and why the PS2 version had it last year when the 360 version did not. If it is absolutely true that we will not have this feature for the 360, I may be spending another year on the PS2 version for NCAA 08.