Old 07-20-2007, 03:52 PM   #8
ODogg
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: *** OFFICIAL - User Created Uniform Codes (NOT NFL Uniforms) ***

Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
Those are nice. I really think the visuals in the game are hurt somewhat because the default uniforms are somewhat bland in design and color. You can create some really nice looking ones just through spending time in the uniform editor. Going to try to post the two I've created later - I'm not creative/artistic in the least but really like how they came out.

And if you're listening VC - if you could give us the ability to use uniform codes on all the teams in season mode (or even exhibition mode) that would be heavenly
amen brother. if we could go in and design the other teams uniforms it would help immensel. i imagine they didn't allow us beacuse of fear we'd create all the NFL teams but they should still allow us to edit them anyways, they really aren't liable to the NFL if we do that. it's no different than EA allowing us to edit the names into the real NCAA player names and EA not being able to get in trouble for that because the fans are the ones who are doing it, not them.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven