Old 07-21-2007, 12:58 AM   #3
ODogg
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Weaksauce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rau71
So I started a dynasty as San Jose State so I can go for my 1 to 6. I'm playing my opening game at Arizona State. I'm winning 10-3 going in the 4th quarter. I am playing on Heisman. Thats when something Happens. That something being a loss for me no matter what. With 3 mins left I am still winning 10-3 and I force a fumble. But the booth reviews, and the RB isn't even on his way down and they say over turned. Weak Number 1. I hold them to a FG when say, I am going to lose by 3. on the KR I run the whole way with protect ball down. Next play same thing, but Its fumble time, my Impact player RB fumbles. I knew it was going to happen. So they have the ball and I'm calling T.O.'s so I can mount a drive back to tie it after they score there TD. So they score there TD and I have 1:39 left. I run the kick back to the 50. I am driving all over them. I get down to the 3 with 50 sec left I run to the center of the field so at least I have an easy FG to tie if I don't score. But wait I forgot to look at the clock, once again it is Fumble time. I had 1 TO left so I was going to challenge, but they say the play wasn't challangeable because they showed me a replay, in which he was almost back to the huddle before the ball left his hand. Its good to see that NCAA makes sure that you can't turn teams around in one season.
Tough breaks man, happens in real football though sometimes. I think as college football fans we all know that as we've all seen it happen time and time again.

"It's a hell of a thing, killing a man. Take away all he's got and all he's ever gonna have."

-William Munny- Unforgiven