View Single Post
Old 07-22-2003, 09:54 PM   #10
RawkerOne
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: No in-game saves for ESPN football?!?!?

Quote:

Spin said:
Quote:

quick said:

Both of you sound pretty freaking retarted...which is why playing a whole game before turning it off will do you some good...."Im not getting the game because they dont have in game saves"....Ok geeks tell us why you like to hate when there is no other game that offers you more overall? Are you not gonna by Madden/Fever for the [censored you naughty boy] they dont have either...to me it sounds like you will be doing what you always do----playing with yourself..peace

Another poster who thinks everyone buys the game for the same reason as he does. I play both online and offline, I just know it will suck if I'm in the 3rd qtr of a 2k4 game that I have to quit because the baby is crying, an emergency pops up, or the wife wants some special time, I cant save it and have to start back all over, that sucks. I know we all at one time or another start an offline franchise game and dont want to finish it, the in game save would be great, Sega dropped the ball on that one.

simulate it to the end, no biggie.

for me a football game is like a movie, turning it off half way through and then watching the second half the next day is pointless.