View Single Post
Old 07-24-2003, 11:21 AM   #9
njskillz
Pro

OVR: 7
Re: The Franchise Mode Hype

Quote:

gooberstabone said:

Maybe you or anyone on this thread can tell me what the big deal about Franchise mode is anyway. When I buy a game, I play it primarily to get good at it so that when my boys and I get together, we can have some tough battles. Besides that, I don't play by myself that much. (Married, busy schedule... Married.)

I looove football, but I don't know anything about Cap-ology and all that off-season stuff. Is it really cool? Please express your passions about this Franchise stuff that everyone is raving about so that I can look forward to that mode too.

Where have you been all my life on Operation Sports! I thought I was the only member of this site who actually has human friends that play videogame football! You have come to the right place my friend. Evidently, the pre-requisites of this site are to "..not have friends who play videogames..", "...tired of cheesers online..", "...no time to play humans, yet all the time in the world to run a Franchise"! LOL! That last one was just a friendly shot.

I am spokesperson for that endangered species, the multiplayer gamer. We have a website: www.thexbfl.com. When or IF you get bored with "running" your Franchise, contrary to what the Franchise folks think, there are many, many tough football battles awaiting you online...

Pardon the interruption....