Old 07-25-2003, 11:42 AM   #6
CM1847
Bacon

CM1847's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: DDE-Madden Too?

Quote:

DXZeke said:
It could be a problem, but you never know until you have the game. It just seems every year that NCAA has some kind of problem... be it for the PS2 or the Xbox... and it's seems like it's always faulty CDs, but now with the Xbox and the older drives having a hard time reading the newer media that games are burned onto.

I'd say, if you've got the cash - do it. You can get an extented warrenty for $30 for 2yrs through EB... it's well worth it to get it cause if you have any problems, period, you'll get another system - no questions asked.
You can also pay $50 for the one through Microsoft... they cover shipping ect for those 2yrs as well.

Just get one of them... it'll save you from this happening again and coughing up more money.

-Zeke

I think I'm gonna wait until I get Madden, if there are problems I will probably go ahead and do it.

The problem with my current xbox is that is was given to me(free) used so there was never really an opportunity to get a warranty. My problems with NCAA seem to be really random and usually happen all at the same time, I'll get a DDE at the start of a game and then again the next time right after i reset and start another game. But then it'll work for a few days with no problem. As long as it stays like that and doesn't happen consistantly, I will probably keep the same box, the cash isn't a problem but there's much more I'd rather do with that $80.

Thanks for the advice.