View Single Post
Old 07-25-2003, 03:12 PM   #84
LBzrule
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40
Re: Just got the new PSM with football reviews

Quote:

Like I said many of times. It all goes down to jealousy and envy.

I think not. This is where you get me wrong. I even said that NCAA is an enjoyable game on many levels. But look, when a company tells you that they fixed X and you get the game and it is not exactly what they said, then you call them on it, at least that's what I do. I don't think I'm being too hard for that. Yes it is a game, but, there are some things that are just NOT FUN, namely 4 DB's vs 1 WR and the WR catches it. That's NOT FUN to me. That's a problem. But if that's fun for some people then hey, I say have fun. But in the end, I beleive a football game deserves BALANCE and the scenario painted above does not display that. Additionally, when the same WR who catches it in between 4 Defenders cannot catch a pass wide open in the flats, a problem that's been on madden since 2001, what's up wit dat?? That's not being hard, that's just pointed out what's there and what I've experienced with the game. In no way am I saying people should pass on the game for that, but at the same time, to sit there and act like such things are absent I shall not do. None of that has anything to do with jealousy or envy, at least I don't see. But, even with all that NCAA is a good game.