Darth_Vader
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: Football Friday 7/25

Quote:

GTheorenHobbes said:
Quote:

Darth_Vader said:
is it just me, but while i was watching this clip, all i could hear myself saying was.."who cares!?!"

I don't care if i could watch ESPN commercials or play airhockey.

If the plasma tv let you watch your greatest highlights then i would be all for it, but it doesn't matter to me if what kind of posters I put on the wall of my house...or "crib"

This kinda reminds me of Madden's owners mode, which i hated, because i didn't care about popcorn prices or anything. Now ESPN is doing it with their crib mode.

The only explanation I can come up with for this is to tailor to a wider audience, the non-hardcore football enthusiasts.

I can remember past years' reviews that said Sega's game played a good game of football, but it didn't have any extras. This year it has plenty of extras, so now there will be something else to complain about.

Well, first off, I hope you're not attributing me as one of the complainers who just complain about anything...cause i can say for sure that i'm not one of those.

Second, i'm all for having extras an goodies, but what does playing air hockey or watching ESPN commercials have anything to do with football. That's why I suggested that if they had highlight reels then that's acceptable to me.

Thirdly, I'm probably going to buy the game anyway, but as a consumer I would like to get my input in. If people know me then they know I don't just go in to complain and leave just for the sake of starting trouble.