View Single Post
Old 07-25-2003, 10:00 PM   #2
TheLetterZ
All Star

OVR: 32
Re: THIS IS ESPN FOOTBALL\' S YEAR

Quote:

Dapo said:
This is the year madden fans are going to find out they are playing arena football. The fact that madden is coming out a month earlIer is an advantage for VC. lets be serious, whos buys a game to be an owner. it will take a month to get tired of building stadiums. if i wanted to build something i will buy The Sims . it will also take a month to get tired on scoring on a fly pattern every time. the only reason i will buy madden is because its the only game out when the preseason start but when the the NFL season starts, it time to get serious. wat i basically saying is Madden is the preseason and Espn Football is the season. in preseason you score more than 50 points before halftime and in the season try the same pass play twice in a row and see if you dont get picked off. ESPN FOOTBALL IS

Interesting post. I disagree on a few accounts.

Quote:

it will also take a month to get tired on scoring on a fly pattern every time.[/i]"
A lot of people haven't tired of this after 14 years.

Quote:

it will take a month to get tired of building stadiums.

Agree there.

Quote:

This is the year madden fans are going to find out they are playing arena football.

Not saying that I agree or disagree, but do you have anything to back that up with?

Quote:

The fact that madden is coming out a month earlIer is an advantage for VC.

Would you mind explaining that a little more too?

...I tried to ignore the stench of bias from the post, but it was hard.