Old 07-26-2003, 05:04 PM   #12
Vince
Bow for Bau

Vince's Arena

OVR: 28
Re: Owner Mode Fans LOOK HERE

Quote:

TIm said:
Hey...I don't know where but someone said this and thought it was a great post..Most people have only a few Teams that they play...So Owners mode you will use it a lot the first few months or so..But After a while Don't you think that will get old...I think it would...Madden put that in to Excite the Fans..Well it's cool..I'll give it that..But How many Times would you really use it After you explore around..How many different teams Will you move..I think IN MY OPINION Franchise Modes is Fine..I like being able to Control salaries Hire people Fire people and all that..But Setting prices and stuff like that.. I don't know.. I like the stadium builder though..I think that's the only thing I will use more then oncen...Segas game Had Emails Sent to you..and It has to do with Injuries, Highs, Lows, Stuff like that...Now that's my type of Franchise mode.. OH and I think Both games will be really good..But I just like 2k gameplay..It suits my needs Take care gamers and Whether you Play MADDEN OR ESPN FOOTBALL ........ FOOTBALL IS ALMOST HERE ...LETS BATTLE THE GRIDIRON....