View Single Post
Old 07-28-2003, 03:53 PM   #20
jmood88
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40
Re: HAs EA sports fixed their obvious flaws?

Quote:

Graphik said:
Quote:

jistic said:
Quote:

jmood88 said:
Quote:

MSUSPartanPride said:
Last time I checked, I slide on grass when I have momentum. The only time the players slide a lot in Madden is when the field is wet.

What the hell are you talking about? If you can slide in dry grass then you must be pretty damn big. And in madden the players slide no matter what the weather is. You're the only one who has seen this because even the people who loke madden admit that they slide no matter what. It's their supposed "momentum" I play football and I've never slid or seen anyone else slide.

Ever watch a baseball game? Ever see an outfielder stretch out for a diving catch? Does he slide?

If I was yall I would'nt even pay dude no attention. That grass sliding thing seems to be his biggest complaint in Madden. I truly have'nt figured out what hes talking about. And he says Madden fans all agree to this, show me where this has been a complaint.

I'm not stuck on the grass sliding thing but the guy was talking about sliding on grass so I responded. And I meant sliding on grass when turning not when someone is trying to slide.