View Single Post
Old 07-29-2003, 09:33 AM   #85
Graphik
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: OMG..I PLAYED ESPN NFL FOOTBALL!! SPEED KILLS IN THIS GAME!!

Quote:

Blooz17 said:
WOW, this is amazing. I just started coming to this board and im really suprised at the immaturity. What im basically reading is people wanting to ban another guy just because he claims he played a game before you guys and can't prove it. You know what, if he didnt play it why care? I dont believe he did but im not going to get all paranoid that im not the first to play this game and ban a guy. Then we have guys saying heres my take on it and simply just making stuff up. It reminds me of a witch hunt.
Some of you say hes a loser and spend the whole day talking and bitching about a loser, so tell what does that make you?

See thats the thing. He commited a cardinal sin by having a double identity. Then using his second identity to back up whatever his first identity was tryna say. I dont care if he's banned or not, but dont try to play us like boo-boo da fool. Most if not all posters on here get some sort of respect, but they need to earn that respect. If this was what he was tryna do to get props, then it surely backfired. No one wants a liar in the forums. Whats the point of posting if no one will believe anything you say?
Advertisements - Register to remove