View Single Post
Old 07-29-2003, 11:32 AM   #119
jmw1137
*t's g*nn* b* L*g*nd*ry

jmw1137's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: OMG..I PLAYED ESPN NFL FOOTBALL!! SPEED KILLS IN THIS GAME!!

I'm sure some mods know this, not sure how many others....

Everyone is saying for him to start some new usernames and post under different IPs, he'd have to been running from house to house. Wrong!

I can easily post under a different IP here everytime simply by using a Anonymous Proxy server. That's not too complicated to set-up...but if he didn't know how to set that up, there are a ton of programs that will change your IP every few seconds or every few minutes...he could be using something like that (one such program is Steganos).

It is my opinion anyone who has posted in this thread who a very small number of posts (there are several who posted in this thread with 2,3,4 posts) is really this kid. Whether he's defending him or not, it's the same kid.

Being a mod on another board, and dealing with this alot there, I would ban the Robert/Lignum IP address and keep a very close eye on the few new people who posted in this thread.

Good work by the mods to catch this. We have a similar TOS on the board where I'm a mod, and unless someone is very apologetic, we BAN them if we find out they created multiple accounts.