View Single Post
Old 07-29-2003, 11:45 AM   #121
MuffinMcFluffin
Banned

OVR: 14
Re: OMG..I PLAYED ESPN NFL FOOTBALL!! SPEED KILLS IN THIS GAME!!

Quote:

guysmiley1463 said:
Quote:

Klue516 said:
Quote:

Blooz17 said:
This is exactly what im talking about. I make a post that alot of you don't agree with and guysmiley agrees with me and them bam!!! they must be the same guy, they registered on the same day, blah blah blah, for the love of god, grow up. In response to those that wondered if i even read this whole thread, yes i did. and if you did you would notice that initially it wasn't about a guy with multiple names it was about a bunch of seemingly jealous guys hellbent on disproving one guy that claimed he had played a game before they had.
It's funny because i knew as soon as guysmiley posted everyone was going to jump up and say they must be incahoots.
"never underestimate the predicability of stupidity"
also bdoughty where you actually threatning me beacuse my first post wasn't to your liking? Im sorry, i didnt know speaking your mind on a FORUM was against your TOS.

Someone pops online proceeds to post on the forums for a couple of hours, than out of nowhere creates this thread saying he played ESPN, without telling us where and how and when asked, he avoided all of the questions that asked for this specific information, then switches usernames (which is against the rules) and defends himself and you have the nerve to call us immature

He didn't call you immature I did. We are two different people. Tell your MODS to check our IP's....NOW CAN WE PLEASE TALK ABOUT FOOTBALL GAMING!!!

Okay, guysmiley or WHOEVER the hell you are. First of all, this thread isn't about football gaming. If you want, go to another thread. Also, you are trying to get off the subject from something by saying that. And also, I used to believe ROBERT5, but now that he has, or rather you have like... 5 different usernames on different computers or in different houses doesn't exactly qualify you for staying on this site to talk about football gaming.

Plus, you may not be the same person, but if you aren't the same person, you are being instructed to do this by the same person. So yeah.

I used to believe you man. Game Over.
Advertisements - Register to remove