CLASSIFIED
Rookie

OVR: 4
Re: I find this so funny........

Quote:

mvb34 said:
Quote:

mackandmoon said:
Regardless of graphics this graphics that, the point that I'm trying to make is that the NCAA/Maddenites had such a big problem with the 2k series & the DB AI, etc. But now that these two games have incorporated a similar gameplay style as 2k it's the greatest thing in the world. EA has given features that has been in the 2k series since 2k2(playmaker) a fancy name & now EA is the most innovative company on the planet? Man please!!!! This shyt is getting ridiculous & for you EA supporters to even support these as innovations is pathetic. When VC announced that they were changing the playcalling menu did they not once acknowledge
that they were making it Maddenesque?

VC & it's fans acknowledge that they may borrow a idea from Madden but you Maddenites have your heads so far up your asses that your pride for these games want let you acknowledge that pages are being ripped from the 2k series.
Some are so close minded that they haven't even played the 2k series but wanna claim that EA innovated all these on the field gameplay additions. Man give respect where respect is due. Madden didn't innovate Owner's Mode(Front Office Football), Playmaker Control(Right analog control 2k3), First Person Football(Joe Montanna Football GENESIS) so quit giving credit where it isn't due. This is my argument not what game is better, look better, etc. ANY FEEDBACK!!

2k2 didn't have a version of playmaker!!

Yes it did, it's called maximum passing only EA put in a finger point animation and called it revolutionary. If you played 2k2 you would know EA is biting something Sega brought to the table way back and not acknowledging they took it from Sega.