View Single Post
Old 07-29-2003, 07:49 PM   #42
Graphik
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: I find this so funny........

You're saying been there done that like 2K3 originated those ideas. All of those with the exception of telling your RB and FB to block on a passing play where in Madden since 2002 also. You just had to press different bottons. And I was'nt talking about you knowing what Playmaker was, CLASSIFIED did'nt know what it was. Nor does he know what Maximum passing is. Which is also in Madden.

But after going over your debate, I can see why you say we stole something. All because of a right stick press. Thats the only thing EA stole and they patented a name for it. I guess you can say its wrong, so I see your argument. But its just a botton press, I mean come on, its not like they made it the exact same way as 2K3.

I got a question tho. Which game came out with Maximum passing first. I know its in Madden, it just does'nt have a sofisticated name, same way as your right anolog playcalling does'nt have a name. I'm not messing around, I seriously wanna know. I dont know which game did it first. If it was Madden, then you can reverse this argument and say that Sega stole that idea right.

But to get back to your initial post, I dont see how EA stole the idea to make their DB AI harder.

BTW, I'm playing 2K3 now, stuck in a close game between the Steelers and the Titans. 0-0 in the third and I just got picked off when I decided to look at the boards again. So I'm defetnitley not a Maddenite by any standard.