View Single Post
Old 07-30-2003, 09:29 AM   #1
daman03
Rookie

OVR: 1
I know ESPN is the best, but...

I have a few late suggestions for Sega to put in the game this year or next, if they are'nt already in there. Things like helmets popping off after big hits, mouthpieces coming out after a vicious hit, visible sweat dripping from players facemask and skin(also over the course of the game visible sweat stains on jerseys and pants), real-time physics i.e. a reciever goes up for a pass over the middle and BAM gets clobbered by the saftey and while still in mid-air takes another shot from brom behind by the trailing corner, all happening in just a few precious seconds. And for active players in the game like running backs, defensive linemen, offensive linemen, linebackers, and etc I would also would like to see torn/ripped and worn jerseys and occasionally a few jerseys out of the pants. These are only a few of my suggestions to make this game the most AWESOME and REAL football game to date!

Could someone PLEASE point me in the right direction to the OFFICIAL Sega Suggestion box. Please provide some valid links. I'm doing this for all 2K fans Sega is sooooo close!!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove