View Single Post
Old 07-31-2003, 02:58 PM   #37
DTX3
Hall Of Fame

DTX3's Arena

OVR: 56
Re: Things you plan to do in Owners Mode.

Quote:

DookieMowf said:
Quote:

EvilSonGoku said:
Quote:

NinersFan said:
Incidentally, I heard relocating and stadium building are quite difficult - everything needs approval - and maybe won't happen for the first couple of years of a franchise.

Anyone know any different?

Yep, I heard the same thing. Can't remeber the article, but someone wrote that they tried to relocate, but it got turned down b/c the city would not approve the stadium in that particular city they wanted to move to. I think EA will make relocating a little difficult so that there is replayability in the game. It'll force you to want to play 5-10 years so you can get enough cash flow to move etc...

Thats what I heard also. Which I think is GREAT! Ill take over as the Niners Owner and do everything pretty realisitc. I dont like trading for all these superstars and doing things that would never happe. But hey its your game have fun. Ill def get the Niners a new stadium when I can.

It will suck for people who cant wait to move their team somewhere else, cuz IGN.com(i think) said that if you sim years in owner mode that you would lose money or something like that.