View Single Post
Old 07-31-2003, 06:14 PM   #9
MoL2k
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: something noticed and now im speaking about it...

Quote:

sportsgeist said:
I hope all of you realize that human beings were motion captured for these running animations and you're saying they look unrealistic. The running animations were fine and if some of you rocket scientists would've notice while you were replaying these plays the camera is fixed on the ball which BTW is moving because the player swings his arms when he runs. If you take and fix the camera on the runner instead of the ball you'll notice a big difference and the player doesn't have the so-called herky jerky thing some of you complain about. I wish some of you can get jobs at VC and try and fix this running animation you have so much problems with. Just so the needless crying stops. Or better yet you become the person they motion capture so we can talk about how unrealistic your running is.

Hey this is this guys opinion...no need to get angry...

I too don't care for the running animation...

The other thing is the 8 directional movement. If only they could make it 32 like Madden....then alot of these issues could be solved...

That would take away the "herky-Jerky" look....But perhaps they need to do this to capture all the different tackling animations...it give and take. I don't think, until we see the Xbox2 (Next?) or PS3 that this will get incorporated into the gameplay. This I believe is the biggest issue with the 2k series....for me anyways.