View Single Post
Old 08-03-2003, 11:59 AM   #1
lexuskaykay
Rookie

OVR: 1
Ok I\'m about to go the f*** off.......

Why in the hell is everyone nitpicking, complaining, bytchin about everything that VC is doing to ESPN?!!! This shyt is down right ridiculous to the point that everyone is starting to sound like women. Why is it that the Madden faithful can be proud of their game with the generic player faces, small player models, generic presentation, no OL/DL amimations/reactions but still praise it like it's the holy grail of football!!!

WTF is up with the 2k faithful? Why are ya'll so damn shameful of the franchise that you love? I wish half of you would appreciate what lengths VC went thru for us this year without all this damn bytchin!!! Helmet aint right, running aint right, hands aint right, shoes aint right, *** aint right, will this shyt ever stop!!! Damn if everybody ran the same then I guess it would be realistic huh!!! I know I don't run like the rest of you on this board because we are different individuals just like the player models in 2k. Dudes if ya'll are true fans then act like it dammit!!!!
Advertisements - Register to remove