View Single Post
Old 08-03-2003, 04:59 PM   #14
ODogg
Hall Of Fame

ODogg's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: After playing NCAA 2004 online, I may buy Madden for ps2 instead of pc

That's the problem with PC gaming online for football is that there aren't near as many ppl online as their is for PS2. Personally I prefer PS2 over PC though anyways because unless you have a high end system then it's not going to be all that much better, except for having the Hall of Fame which is ultra cool. If I had a high end PC i'd probably buy Madden though because it has leagues (albeit you have to pay $4.95 a month for em which sucks) and hall of fame and is also cheep but I'd also buy PS2 version cuz I believe that is always the best all around title to buy for what I prefer.

Anyways, I think the best way to find quality opponents online is to join a league. You can also find a person or two that you know from here and see who they've played and add those people to your list. For example if you play a guy named JDZjohn and you know he's in a league called JDZ then look on his list for all his opponents that have the league ID in their name. Chances are most of them are str8 up players, altho of course there is no guarantees.

Well i'm up for str8 game altho I don't want to hear anyone screaming cheese if I go for it on 4th and inches at your 35 (yes i'e heard ppl say that's unrealistic but sorry that is not IMO). My EA messenger ID is ODogg.