View Single Post
Old 08-05-2003, 07:09 PM   #27
JohnDoe8865
Hall of Fame

JohnDoe8865's Arena

OVR: 59
Re: Equipment Changes ... anybody else gonna do them in Madden?

What I hope will happen is when the game is released (Aug 11, 12, 13) I'll post an official equipment updates thread and hope that it gets made a sticky.

I can do Carolina. If the rest of you guys take your favorite teams and we all post what equipment changes are needed in Madden 04 then we'll be alright. The problem will be finding people who are fans of teams like the Cardinals and the Bengals.

If you guys want, what we might could do is to, depending on how many of us are in, each take another team in addition to our favorite and try our best to get their equipment down.

So for example I'd take Carolina and Arizona. And ILLWILL could take Philly and Cinciniatti. Just examples. Nothing is set. What do you guys think? I'd personally like to see every team represented by a fan who will be hardcore about it, but I doubt that will happen. If we get 12 guys who will do it, then we'll need some people to try and do 2 or 3 teams, ya know.

Anyway, we got another week or so. On a side note, what about naming historic teams? Any of you fellas gonna name your hometown historic teams? I know if they include the 95 Panthers like they have been, then I got them. It would be cool if we could find people to help out naming historic teams as well.