Old 08-10-2003, 04:46 PM   #8
CM1847
Bacon

CM1847's Arena

OVR: 19
Re: Madden 2004 draft?

Quote:

TheMatrix31 said:
Yeah well I know they have the shorter version too, and thats good, but if you sit through the CPU picks, does it allow you to react and change around your picks or what? Can you look through talent pools while the CPU is picking?

I'm assuming you're talking about 2K3.....you could sit and watch the CPU picks slowly or skip through it really fast, when it was your turn you were on the clock and had 5 minutes or whatever to EASILY look through the pool of players, your current team and take a detailed look at everyon you scouted going into the draft. SO i'd have an idea of who I wanted in the first round and sit through the picks before me to see if he was gone or not. Probably the same strategy i'll use in Madden, but the bells & whistles of the nice visuals and easy navigation(all you did was hit the right thumbstick to goto a different screen) made 2K3's very nice.

It'll be something I miss from 2K3, but it's minor compared to other areas, I'm sure Madden's draft will still be good, I've got to see how the scouting works and everything, but I'm sure it's pretty good.