View Single Post
Old 08-11-2003, 08:19 AM   #8
brymshaw
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: Are We In For A Big Madden Letdown Hmmmm ...

This post is from TombSong who has played the game :

To make a long post short. If you like Madden last year you will like Madden this year. I boldy state that I think this game was improved more for the franchise types. They are gonna have alot of nice toys to play with in the owners mode. For guys who have played Madden since 91, you will play the game, you will like the game, but I think a month later you will be looking for something else to play. This is not a knock on the game per se. Its a good game. I think I am just burnt out on this game. It seems EA has been good about adding features to the game to appease most of the public but nothing that makes you go WOW. Nothing that impacts the gameplay(on the field) that makes the game seem new. They are stuck in a hard place. They have to cater to the hardcore fans that make up a large part of their sells, which means they may fear making drastic changes to gameplay. Drastic changes I feel are not needed because the game is good as it is but they need to do SOMETHING to the gameplay that makes the guys who have been around since 91 excited about the game again .

------------------------------------------------------

My Fears Exactly ...