View Single Post
Old 08-11-2003, 01:17 PM   #21
Lintyfresh85
Where have I been?

Lintyfresh85's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: HOW TO SAY GOODBYE TO MADDEN 2003?!...

Or you can be really mean like me and punish Madden 2003 by using it as a drink coster because it caused you to waste many hours of your life on it.

I think I'll put it next to my other coster a Backstreet Boys CD that was owned by (no lie) my dad I think it is just I like to watch boy band members suffer or maybe cause the music sucks so much. They say guys don't cry, but when I first picked up the soda can I left on the Backstreet Boys CD and saw the ring of water eating away at the back of the CD I shed a tear of joy knowing that I would never have to listen to verbal crap like that ever again. Anyways where was I? Oh yes while the Backstreet Boys CD was being punished for a whole different reason than Madden I decided that they both would get the same fate of being Drink Coster for the rest of their lives. The only other thing that made me feel worse about making Madden a coster was the time my old high school used mentally handicaped children to clean the school instead of paying janitors to do the job because they were "teaching them a trade" You know its kinda funny to see but really you know no matter how funny it seems there is something very wrong with watching it.

Anyways Madden I loved you like family now your still part of my family even if only a poor old drink coster.
Advertisements - Register to remove