AI_Franchise03
MVP

OVR: 11
Re: Custom Soundtracks?

Quote:

geaux5000 said:
Quote:

AI_Franchise03 said:
I rather listen to my songs than the MNF crew. Especially John Madden, and his dumb line, "He must have pressed the button accidentaly."(Refering to challenging the call in last year's game) Dude, you supposed to make me feel like I'm watching a real life game.
Anywho, their "custom soundtrack" idea is not bad, but it could have been even better. I'm only going to hear the songs for couple of secs until I start the game. I don't spend the whole day on the menus. So I rather listen to it while I play the game, since you took all the authenticity out of the game anyway. I don't stay the whole day on the menus. Enough of my rant.
I'm getting the game anyway.

P.S. I'm not too sure what you mean by programming, but I have a hunch that you mean I should save the tracks on my cd player? If that is correct, my player doesn't support that, and if it did, I wouldn't have to burn an extra cd, since the chances were that it's going to play a CDRW anyway.

I mean if you have a 5 or 6 disc changer you can program them like to play song 4 on disc 2 then to switch to song 8 on disc 4 and so on

Oh. I understand now. Though the problem is that I was talking about my single handheld cd player, hence the batteries, and mostly all of my music is on my pc.

EDIT: I should add that the computer is not in the same room as my xbox.