View Single Post
Old 08-12-2003, 12:14 PM   #19
Graphik
Pr*s*n*r#70460649

Graphik's Arena

OVR: 22
Re: Can someone please tell me something good about Madden 04?

Quote:

I know because they state it. They bought Madden and were disappointed. Claiming it's the same old game. I have read no Madden bashing on this thread, just impressions from Madden fans who have the game. The guy who posted this topic was dissapointed along with other people aswell. They didn't say the game sux they said it's the same old game as previous years and that they are returning it. I come hear to read peoples impressions. I can tell a bash from and honest opinion aswell as someone posting to defend Madden and state dumb things about ESPN just cuz the Madden fans who posted here are disappointed with Madden this year and it a hit to your pride or something. These people are not bashing Madden just disappointed with it and are returning it for ESPN or Fever.

Wha..? What are you talking about, the originator of this thread did'nt say he's dissapointed, he does'nt evn have the game yet. And you still did'nt answer his question correctly. I dont even know why you're looking at Madden impressions when your game of choice is obviously ESPN. Looking for bait I guess.