MaddenMan
Tebow is Chuck Norris

OVR: 18
Re: Comeback AI is alive and well

Quote:

Boilerbuzz said:
Quote:

eugreene2 said:
I've always stayed away from threads like this but no longer quiet anymore. Anybody who is up 35-0 & lets a team comeback to tie is not a victim to cheating but simply needs to reform their game. The compu has comeback on me before but so have I comeback on them. And I play on Madden level. There is no Comeback AI. People just make bonehead plays & wrong calls. Play smart, mix it up, throw it away, take a sack & nick & dime it & then go for homeruns. I guess this has happened to everyone except me. When I lose to the compu, it's legit.

Yeah. It's MY fault that I fumble the ball TWICE late in the game with a fresh back that is SUPPOSED to have good hands... Even some of the worst Maddenites don't deny the comeback logic man. Get over it. It's there. It works both ways. Live with it.

How did you fumble the ball? Where you trying a spin or juke move as Ray Lewis was making a hit on him?

Tell us how the fumbles went please. Was he just running and dropped the ball? Was it raining? Who was the ball carrier? How much energy did he have? Who forced the fumble?

All of this would help.