View Single Post
Old 08-15-2003, 12:22 AM   #1
Jodaddy
Rookie

OVR: 3
How do you guys play this game?

Let me start off by saying that this is my first time playing Madden since the advent of momentum.

On to my question:

How do you guys play this game? The momentum is far worse than I imagined. How do you play defense with this momentum? I just can't figure out how you can call this realistic football. I love learning curves and all but this game is ridulously unrealistic. I'm even having a hard time finding any redeeming value with Madden. I mean, the graphics are cartoony and completely ruin the mood, and then the gameplay is completely underwhelming, and now the franchise mode is even taking a hit with the roster bugs. Maybe I've been spoiled by playing NFL 2K3, but then again, that game had a myriad of problems, as well. At the least, however, NFL2K3 felt like football, and it was a lot of fun.

Ah well. I'm pretty sure I'll be taking Madden back soon. The problem is, I have a GC and, as you know, ESPN 2K4 won't come out for the GC this year.

On a side note, if a sympathetic, altrustic soul wants to give me an Xbox, please let me know.
Advertisements - Register to remove