Old 09-06-2003, 01:53 AM   #15
bxlxaxkx
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Anyone Get Replacement CD Yet?

Quote:

VenomEB said:
Quote:

they said they'll ship after labor day, they didn't say we'd have them by labor day. "after labor day" could mean october for all we know.

Well since you seem to wanna defend EA pal why didn't they say October if they meant October??? Why pick Labor Day (SEPT 1) and really MEAN october?? Makes no sense to me! Maybe in ur crazy little head but not most people that live in a little place I like to call reality.

you don't understand my post at all. i am in no way defending EA. here was my point. by EA saying the discs would ship after labor day, they get you, the angry, impatient, idiot of a customer off their back. this is because you read "after labor day" and think, "great i'll have it by sept. 2nd."

now myself on the other hand, am able to look at the problem from a customer service standpoint, where "after labor day" means "whenever the hell we want to send it after sept. 2nd." am i happy about that? absolutely not. i want my damn game too.

they didn't commit to a date in the email. they simply said that it would take 3 weeks to manufacture the discs and that they would ship after labor day. if they said that discs would ship out sept 2nd, then you would have a valid point, but they didn't, so you don't.

and don't call me pal, because i hate you.
Advertisements - Register to remove