View Single Post
Old 10-08-2003, 06:38 PM   #34
Kanobi
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: STOP THE WHINING! MADDEN IS VERY REALISTIC!!!...

Quote:

jake44np said:
Go over to their forum right know and look at how many of the post are issues about something wrong with the game! Then take a look at the madden board and hardly any of the post are post complaining about the game!

Hell, there are hardly any posts about Madden AT ALL on the Madden Board. All the Madden complainers hit the boards when the game first came out and gave up on Madden after ESPN released. The reason you see alot of complaining on the ESPN forum is from Madden Fans in transition....guys who either are no longer playing Madden and have "switched" to ESPN and/or guys who are playing ESPN along WITH Madden.

Every post you've seen on the espn forum...I doub't you seen many if any at all that flat out said the game sucks. However, when Madden came out There threads everywhere saying how much of a dissappointment the game it is and how much it sucked. I personally don't think the game sucks but I can understand how some were very much disappointed in the game on many levels. Hell, most madden fans where looking for sliders before they even had the game because they KNOW how luaghable the gameplay is right out of the box based on previous editions.