View Single Post
Old 10-08-2003, 10:42 PM   #38
dano
Pro

OVR: 6
Re: STOP THE WHINING! MADDEN IS VERY REALISTIC!!!...

Your post is not true.

I returned to Madden after I played ESPN for the most realistic franchise mode of the two. I have read countless others on this post who have done the same. Went over for the flash of Primetime and came back for the realism.

I may return to ESPN. But what kills me is this scenario. I am winning the superbowl by 2 points and it is late in the 4th, the cpu is driving to my 30. I stop them on 3rd down. A 47 yarder is expected and I am checking my timeouts knowing i need a fg to win. But wait...the cpu decides to punt or go for it from my 30. that experience , which i have encountered, killed espn for me.

I won two superbowls in two seasons (see above) with default pro sliders on espn. Is that fun? Of course you have to change sliders on all games. Each user has a different comfort level. some users may think out fo the box sliders are perfect.

I will state honestly that ESPN's franchise mode sucks in comparion to madden.

I doubt anyone laughed about the gameplay. i think they intelligently adjusted the sliders.

I admit Madden has it flaws but Kanobi all you do it complain about madden. didn't you give madden's gamplay a 7.0 rating and eson a 9.9. that shows most people that you are too biased (or stupid) to comment on madden. unless you really have played both games and can accept that both have flaws, both are fun and it is a user's preference as to which is best then please go to espn forums.