Thread: NFL Europe
View Single Post
Old 02-13-2004, 01:17 AM   #10
CaptainZombie
RIP Brodie!!!

CaptainZombie's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: NFL Europe

From the replies that I have received from this topic, some think it's a great idea and others would rather see Tiburon spend more time on other features. I think that this would add another dimension to Franchise mode. NFL Europe would help break up the monotony of just playing the regular NFL seasons.

I also find it cool if I can allocate 5-10 of my players to NFL Europe so they can enter the draft. Then I have the chance of improving those players so they can play much better when they return in June. But then I can also risk my players either declining if they don't play well, risk of injury, or even some fatigue going into NFL preseason. But the advantages of developing younger players through NFL Europe is great imo.

When the season ends for NFL Europe, free agents can even be signed by the NFL teams if they are good enough to enter the NFL. This is a good way of expanding the Franchise mode in Madden to another level. As I posted earlier, if you don't want to play NFL Europe you can sim right through the season mode in your franchise for this.