View Single Post
Old 04-03-2004, 10:03 PM   #320
edge32
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: UPDATED ROSTERS NEEDED

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
GomerPyle said:
Thanks all I want to take this time to share with you a little bit about Kerm and what hes doing and the Process for those who are curious:

<font color="orange">"Im going by the minor league register book I have from the stats of each player.
This book provides all the minor league players which include their picture and their stat reviews, and their attributes and an explanation of the player for what their weaknesses and strengths are.
For Pitchers, it gives all the pitches for each pitcher and their speeds and their velocity, everything in detail, even gives a projection of where the player will be for the start of the year.</font>
<font color="yellow">Very expensive book and really thick.</font> <font color="orange">Plus all the other research that I'm doing.
Believe me it is alot of work and taking alot of time to do to get it all right and accurate."</font>

Id thought id share this with the community to show how painstaking this process is, please take the time to thank Kerm for allowing us Xboxers to have his work Ported over!

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

I really appriciate what you guys are doing these rosters make the game that much better.