View Single Post
Old 04-15-2004, 10:26 PM   #486
xxPhillyFan05xx
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
baseball88 said:
I just uploaded Beta 15 and sent it to Gomer which consists of 22 full organizations done that includes the following teams: Tampa Bay, Detroit, Florida,Houston, Kansas City, Minnesota, Chicago Cubs, New York Yankees, Atlanta Braves, Cleveland,Cincinnati, Montreal, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Milwaukee, St. Louis, New York Mets, Boston, Chicago White Sox, Toronto, Philadelphia, Seattle. Also all accurate and correct jersey numbers were applied to these minor league teams., Now I'm starting to add top single A prospects in the Free Agent pool for now. Alot of surprises coming after I get and complete all 30 team organizations. Alot of batting stances changed.
Alot of other things are being done too.

Also no more double names no more. If there are that means other teams have common name players.
Also thanks for all the support of everyone's email getting me through my loss of my puppy.
Have fun and enjoy

Thanks
Kerm

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Any Hints on what the surprises might be? I don't know if i should start my philles dynasty using ur complete mlb and complete minor organization roster or wait for the surprises.