View Single Post
Old 04-17-2004, 12:02 PM   #503
baseball88
MVP

baseball88's Arena

OVR: 11
Re: Would there be interest?

Beta 16 is sent in to Gomer and also www.mypmods.com

I have 26 full organizations done that includes the following teams: Tampa Bay, Detroit, Florida,Houston, Kansas City, Minnesota, Chicago Cubs, New York Yankees, Atlanta Braves, Cleveland,Cincinnati, Montreal, Baltimore, Pittsburgh, Milwaukee, St. Louis, New York Mets, Boston, Chicago White Sox, Toronto, Philadelphia, Seattle, Oakland, Texas, Anaheim, San Francisco. Also all accurate and correct jersey numbers were applied to these minor league teams.
For right now there is a reason for the players on DL are in FA. That will be taken care of when the minors are completed.
Also alot of things have been corrected including Oakland and the other teams lineups.
I have 4 more team organizations to get done. Then I will go through all the ratings to make more accurate and more realistic. I have a coded system all worked out for all. This has been worked quite alot and fully tested.
Then comes alot of surprises, I cannot let the cat out of the bag right now on these, for different reasons. So hang in there.

Have fun and enjoy
Thanks
Kerm