View Single Post
Old 05-03-2004, 02:23 PM   #805
hapa17
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

Kerm, Gomer, can i get your professional opinions? no diss on you guys at all, but with these rosters, everyone comes out with a new, improved roster every once in a while. like...i have been playing a dynasty with poodiddy's rosters for the last month or so. but then, with all the hype over the real bonds face and C++ improvements, i'm sold on your guys' roster. the thing is, everytime i think i see the light at the end of the tunnel, there's the next improved roster about to drop, which is great. BUT...i want to know...in your honest opinions...these "final" rosters. would you guys recommend taking these and finally starting our money franchises? i mean...i 'm salivating at the true salaries thing...and i love all the true player faces and all. i just don't wanna get so deep into a season again (like i have with poodiddy's roster) and then start all over when the new end-all roster hits. i'm asking: given the name "final" for these rosters, should a gamer such as myself treat these as the official rosters to use authored by Kerm and Gomer?

also...why are there two final rosters? what's the difference between them??

oh....and one last thing regarding editing players....can i request Cubs pitcher Kyle Farnsworth be made to look more lean-muscled or at least lanky rather than his current fat a$$?? i mean honestly...he's made to look straight up fat, and really, he's lean-muscled. he's the guy that dropped that one cinci pitcher last year and whaled on him. that was not the work of a fat a$$. i ain't never seen david wells beat someone down while straddling him. so yeah...if you could make that adjustment, i think cubs fans would appreciate. otherwise, no biggie.

as always: excellent work gentlemen.
Advertisements - Register to remove