Old 05-14-2004, 07:33 PM   #1283
Badgun
MVP

Badgun's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
GomerPyle said:
No matter what you do there are always gonna be complainers!

thats okay once again you cant please everyone, But as long as the Majority are Im happy with that!

The Tons of Emails I get from the likes of Baseballrefrence.com,Baseballthinkfactory.org, Shinra Online, and the many Baseball Blog sites and many others complimenting me far outweigh the complainers!

The Happy people Far, Far outweigh the unhappy judging by that im quite pleased!

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Gomer,
Looking back at some of my posts, I'm going to have to admit I've been a little harsh. I'm also going to apologize to both you and Kerm for my harshness. With that being said, I'm real disappointed in the pitch movements for 90% of the pitchers you guys created. I have two choices. One is to do what has been suggested by others is to change all of the created pitchers to something a little more realistic as I come to them or two, I can simply not use them and continue my season with the rosters I've been using all along. Right now I'm leaning towards option #2 because I'm 92 games in already and I just don't feel like editing every pitcher on every team.

Hopefully you and Kerm will accept my apology and continue to make rosters for everyone to use. I also hope that in the future you guys will stick to what you know and leave what you don't know alone.

Take care