Badgun
MVP

Badgun's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
baseball88 said:
I can't believe you don't read

[Those are not the most recent. His curve is 82 MPH in the most recent. Anyway this next update will be alot better than the last. I had to recode alot of things in Visual C++.net. The Major League pitchers have not been touched at all except EA might have tweak them a little. I do know EA tweaked some of the batting stances and some other things.
The roster that this is created from the patch 2 updated roster. It has nothing to do with what EA patched, EA just changed different columns for the players. Also all the new audio for all the new players that EA added.

There will be a read me posted of all the changes and also new rating system for the minors AA. Just hang tight, Everything is being done in Visual C++.net.
It will be posted at www.mvpmods.com when it is done.

Thanks
Kerm
quote]

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

(Those are not even my rosters)

I have him at 82 MPH. Those are not the ones posted at www.mvpmod.com for the last ones.
As far as Prince Fielder he is not rated that high in Double A. These are not my roster set. Sorry

Also on my next update, there will be lock to those using the editor outside the game. You will have to use the editor in the game.

Kerm

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

So whose are they if they're not yours? Who jacked up Prince Fielder to superstar status even though he's in AA?
Advertisements - Register to remove