Old 05-16-2004, 01:02 AM   #1328
Badgun
MVP

Badgun's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
SportsorDeath said:
It's hard to say for sure, Badgun, but yeah, I think the rosters have helped with the lefty bug quite bit.

I have only played about 3-4 games since downloading the latest rosters, so it is a pretty small sample.

In the first game I used with them, I hit 3 homers with lefties playing with Boston (2 with Trot Nixon, one with David Ortiz). Nixon's first was a blast to pretty deep right field, his 2nd one was not as deep but was hit out to right center, more on the CF side then RF. That is something I was never able to do before.

After that, I think I got homer happy, because I went the next 2 games without hitting any lefty bombs, probably because I got encouraged by my earlier results and started trying to yank every hittable pitch out (and even a lot of unhittable pitches). The last game I played, I did hit 2 more with Eric Chavez and Bobby Kielty.

For like 4 games, that number seems pretty good to me. Compared with what I was getting before, it is night and day. Whether that kind of ratio holds up over more game time, I have no idea.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Here's the $64,000 question. Have you seen a cpu lefty hit one yet?