Home

Why do you visit Operation Sports?? (New Poll 5-5-05)

This is a discussion on Why do you visit Operation Sports?? (New Poll 5-5-05) within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: Why do you visit Operation Sports??
News 24 6.28%
Forums 275 71.99%
Reviews 7 1.83%
Beta Updates 2 0.52%
Blogs 3 0.79%
All of the above 71 18.59%
Voters: 382. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-07-2005, 12:17 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: Why do you visit Operation Sports?? (New Poll 5-5-05)

I come for the forums. Best forum on the web right now.
Old 05-07-2005, 04:54 PM   #18
Go Ravens

ravensfan52's Arena

OVR: 3

I fell into the site about a year ago. I just found it cause I was looking for honest straight up reviews. After a week or so I was wondering if that ws all they had and then I found the fourums and I love them. They are very interesting and informative.
Old 05-07-2005, 05:47 PM   #19
MVP

koebner's Arena

OVR: 13

Forums-specifically the roster and slider sections.
Old 05-08-2005, 12:11 AM   #20
Th* C*mm*shn*k*v

cliburn's Arena

OVR: 15

For me it is without a doubt the forums. I buy one game a year: NCAA Football. I buy it every July and play it until the next July. That is all I play, so I don't need OperationSports' or anyone else's review of it. If it sucks, I'll know it when I play it. I came here to get information about the upcoming NCAA 2004 in June of 2003 and just fell in love with the "community" if you will. I found a home. Now, I enjoy discussing football and "Everything Else" with my OS brethren more than anything on the Net. I have never read any reviews on this site, but I love it more than any other site on the Internet; go figure.
Old 05-10-2005, 05:46 PM   #21
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20

Well at first I was gonna say the forums but I can't because its more much more and I'd be selling myself short so its pretty much a mixture of some of everything sports related and then some and guys who've been here awhile know what I'm talkin' about and for me it is by far the best damm site in this format that actually does live up to it motto "DETICATED TO SPORTS GAMING" and beyond.

The site is in a word incredible with a living breathing active community second to none...there is nothing quite like it on the net as far as interest and diversity goes and the community...well the post and testomonials speak for themselves,I've visited alot of simular sites and they all have their own personalitys but this place is a place I'm proud to say has just about all the comforts of home and guys I've chated with here are for the most part the best and brightest fans and gamers in the world hailing from everywhere at one place..."OS...Da Spot" and knowing that an international community reads and watchs what goes down here makes me feel like an international fan who holds his own with the "World" at large on the grandest of all levels the internet and web community and OS has made us all stars sharing and communicating daily which is a good thing a very good thing so Thank You OS for being what you truly are...a site that has gone far and beyond anything though possible by letting its members and fans share thoughts ideals and just general overall knowledge in the world community at large you're the greatest and have allowed us all to get a little closer by just being what you are a great common voice in the internet community with interest for everyone involved or just seeking a place to call home.

Holla Back y'all
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-11-2005, 07:16 AM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 1

Forums... And it helps that SteveOS is a member of another board.. and says there are xbox roster update files for madden 2005.
Old 05-15-2005, 02:30 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 8

I would have to say the forums too :-) I have been here for a little while but I do 90% reading..I also like the pre-release info that comes here though and it is a great site and sports family as well

Keep up the great work
Old 05-19-2005, 09:20 PM   #24
Th* H*mb*rg*r P*mp

TarHeelMan's Arena

OVR: 23

Like shortsoldier, I came here for info on NCAA Football 2003. I got hooked into the forums, and never left... I almost never visit the main page now, it's straight into the forums. But I do appreciate the game info you guys get.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »