Home

What genre of sports game are you looking forward to the most?? (New Poll 5-24-05)

This is a discussion on What genre of sports game are you looking forward to the most?? (New Poll 5-24-05) within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
View Poll Results: What genre of sports game are you looking forward to the most??
Football 442 63.14%
Basketball 144 20.57%
Baseball 55 7.86%
Hockey 41 5.86%
Other 18 2.57%
Voters: 700. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-26-2005, 12:56 AM   #17
MVP

kweiss's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: What genre of sports game are you looking forward to the most?? (New Poll 5-24-05)

I'm not sure what my answer is to this question.

My two favorite genres are football and baseball. However, I enjoyed ESPN NFL Football the most, then EA gets exclusive rights. MVP is my all time favorite baseball game, then I get news there's no more MVP. I'm a pretty big hockey fan, but I find it tough to play when there's no NHL. That leaves me with basketball, but I'm not a big fan of basketball.

I'm going through a rough time in my sports gaming life.

I'm sure once the games start getting released something will spark my interest, but until then I'm just going to have to wait it out.
Old 05-26-2005, 04:22 AM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: What genre of sports game are you looking forward to the most?? (New Poll 5-24-05)

Basketball.

For some reason I just really like Basketball video games. Although when it comes to watching sports on TV or attending games I like Football better. The last time I liked a different sport game was when I like Tecmo Bowl better then Double Dribble on my old NES (actually I liked them about equally)
Old 05-26-2005, 02:09 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 15

Football. Always my facorite every year.
Old 05-26-2005, 04:48 PM   #20
Banned

OVR: 9

basketball
Old 05-26-2005, 06:07 PM   #21
ehh
Hall Of Fame

ehh's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: What genre of sports game are you looking forward to the most?? (New Poll 5-24-05

College football is always #1 for me, followed by baseball then college bball.

"Beware of geeks bearing formulas." - Warren Buffet
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-26-2005, 06:25 PM   #22
#HTownTakeover #YWCF

coogrfan's Arena

OVR: 27

Football, by far my favorite sport.
Old 05-26-2005, 08:07 PM   #23
Bl*tz: Th* L**g** L**d D*s*gn*r

BlitzKraig's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv_mist
Dang, Football is just crushing every other sport on here huh? Guess Madden made a great move then. Never hating. I guess I'm going to have to check out all the football games I can to get a good experience of the "real" football game. By the way, do they have Playmakers season on videos? Another station should have picked up that game like HBO or something.

You can pick up the entire season of Playmakers on DVD.
Old 05-26-2005, 08:23 PM   #24
Hall Of Fame

NYJets's Arena

OVR: 26
Re: What genre of sports game are you looking forward to the most?? (New Poll 5-24-05

Football I guess. Even though I'm not too excited about the selection of games this year, it's still my favorite sport by far.

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »