Home

E3 2005 Movie Clips

This is a discussion on E3 2005 Movie Clips within the Operation Sports Content and Other News forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-05-2005, 08:38 PM   #17
MVP

OVR: 15
Re: E3 2005 Movie Clips

On the last Madden video when the guy returned the kick for a TD, the top of the screen said TOUCHDOWN. It was almost remaniscent to what FOX does when a team scores.
Old 06-05-2005, 08:56 PM   #18
Rookie

OVR: 5

the videos of nba 2k6 dont excite, but ima wait a lil longer til we get more videos....

wait a minute, is that Jmood, the same Jmood who thought that that Lebron clip was the real thing for xbox 360, and was tryin to bash me for doubtin it was real.....lol.....he gotta be bummed out now....lol
Old 06-05-2005, 10:08 PM   #19
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwiz
the videos of nba 2k6 dont excite, but ima wait a lil longer til we get more videos....

wait a minute, is that Jmood, the same Jmood who thought that that Lebron clip was the real thing for xbox 360, and was tryin to bash me for doubtin it was real.....lol.....he gotta be bummed out now....lol
Those weren't 360 videos genius. You still don't know what you're talking about. And just for fun, here's a quote from somebody who saw some more 360 footage:
Quote:
Not to offend any Madden fan boys out there but NBA 2K6 was by far the best looking sports title on the 360. No other sports game, or any other game for that matter, could step up to the graphic quality and physical realism that NBA 2K6 showed us.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 06-05-2005, 10:16 PM   #20
Older

luv_mist's Arena

OVR: 33

Blackwiz just got TREATED :y4: :y4: I do remember that article too. I wonder where it was from
Old 06-06-2005, 02:14 PM   #21
*S *dd*ct

NINJAK2's Arena

OVR: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv_mist
Blackwiz just got TREATED :y4: :y4: I do remember that article too. I wonder where it was from
Looks like NBA 2k6 certainly added some one on one animations for defender and ball handler. I can't wait to see more.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-06-2005, 03:25 PM   #22
Rookie

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
Those weren't 360 videos genius. You still don't know what you're talking about. And just for fun, here's a quote from somebody who saw some more 360 footage:

wat the heck are u talkin about??

that Lebron clip wasn't real.....like i said.....and u constantly bashed me tryin to say they were real, then IGN or whoeva came out and said that it was a concept video.....so, wat are u talkin about? And Rev, wat are u talkin about too??

son, it was u who got treated
Old 06-06-2005, 03:28 PM   #23
Sean Payton: Retribution

jmood88's Arena

OVR: 40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackwiz
wat the heck are u talkin about??

that Lebron clip wasn't real.....like i said.....and u constantly bashed me tryin to say they were real, then IGN or whoeva came out and said that it was a concept video.....so, wat are u talkin about? And Rev, wat are u talkin about too??

son, it was u who got treated
Ok, you don't know what you're talking about but you keep talking. The lebron clip was confirmed as real and they said that they were getting the regular game close to that clip. You are wrong. And those clips that were posted were from the xbox version of nba 2k6. You just have no idea what you're talking about.

If I went any bigger, it would not have properly fit with my equipment, so I had to optimize. I'm okay with it, but I also know what I'm missing with those five inches. :)
Old 06-06-2005, 04:50 PM   #24
Older

luv_mist's Arena

OVR: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88
Ok, you don't know what you're talking about but you keep talking. The lebron clip was confirmed as real and they said that they were getting the regular game close to that clip. You are wrong. And those clips that were posted were from the xbox version of nba 2k6. You just have no idea what you're talking about.
To just clarify all this stuff, what about dropping a link for the doubters?

« Operation Sports Forums > The News Desk > Operation Sports Content and Other News »