Home

Fight Night Round 4 In Production

This is a discussion on Fight Night Round 4 In Production within the Boxing forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-04-2008, 08:19 AM   #17
Hall Of Fame

Money99's Arena

OVR: 37
Re: IGN: Fight Night Round 4 In Production

Quote:
Originally Posted by metallicatz
Must have a traditional ranking system in career mode. That popularity thing was about the dumbest thing i've ever seen in a sports title. And if you win the belt, I want to see my fighter wearing that belt into the ring for every single rematch. And if my guy is the champ........he is NOT announced first before the match. The challenger comes in first.
Or at the very least have your entourage holding the belt up as you enter the ring.
And can we please have multiple belts?
Old 03-04-2008, 12:44 PM   #18
All Star

allBthere's Arena

OVR: 21

make good jabs necessary to win. you didn't need it ever in FNR3, in real life you NEED it..and make it stiff and variable...also there is no such thing as a strong CROSS in a boxing game like Pavlik for example. Why in hell are uppercuts stronger than hooks and crosses in most boxing games...they are not most of the time...you should be able to choose your best punch actually.
Old 03-04-2008, 06:29 PM   #19
MVP

OVR: 12
Re: Fight Night Round 4 Confirmed

Quote:
Originally Posted by utexas
If they tone down the haymakers and make fatigue more relevant they will have a winner
Thats crazy talk.. You mean, resemble a actually boxing match.. They need to cater to their fans.. Fatigue is 'no fun'.. Haymaker is very 'fun'.

Audio set up:
Benchmark DAC1
headphones: Balanced Sony SA5000/Sen 650 AKG 340
Old 03-04-2008, 06:31 PM   #20
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by metallicatz
Must have a traditional ranking system in career mode. That popularity thing was about the dumbest thing i've ever seen in a sports title. And if you win the belt, I want to see my fighter wearing that belt into the ring for every single rematch. And if my guy is the champ........he is NOT announced first before the match. The challenger comes in first.
Unless your Holmes VS Cooney..

Audio set up:
Benchmark DAC1
Old 03-04-2008, 07:56 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 39

Quote:
Originally Posted by koolbubbaice
Thats crazy talk.. You mean, resemble a actually boxing match.. They need to cater to their fans.. Fatigue is 'no fun'.. Haymaker is very 'fun'.
I see you are going to love Facebreaker..aren't you? That's why thay are making an arcade game and a sim with fatigue as a factor(I hoping)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2008, 02:15 PM   #22
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by SHAKYR
I see you are going to love Facebreaker..aren't you? That's why thay are making an arcade game and a sim with fatigue as a factor(I hoping)
They already have a arcade boxing game.. FN3..

Audio set up:
Benchmark DAC1
Old 03-27-2008, 11:26 PM   #23
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sausage
The first thing I thought when I played FN3 was wow they slowed it down, which I thought meant better fatigue implementation, more fights reaching decision, and betters strategy due to the fight styles. Honestly after a few weeks it felt the same, every fight would end early and unless you played another human, the A.I. was to predictable.

1. I wish the developers would make the Parry similar to KK2001, very subtle and not abusable.

2. The punches to have effects depending on position and timing similar to Victorious boxers 1.

3. The speed of the punches and movements similar to FN1.

4. Then a real career starting maybe in the golden gloves, then olympics, and then professional.

5. More diverse boxing gyms and stadiums to box in.

6. Trainers with real tips and strategies

7. Some kind of fatigue system that takes into account how often you fight and the beating you took and didn't take.

**I am not asking for a lot or am I**

Peace
I agree and since online play is popular how about a world wide release of the game so that we can upload a created boxer with limited points for attributes to online play and compete with people from other countries and states for belt(s) using a point system based on the performance of the last last fight. I would much rather prefer an in-depth online play.

I'm not really a big fan of the old school boxers on modern day games because of the lack of knowlegde of this generation about past fighters.
Old 04-12-2008, 01:00 PM   #24
The OS Artist Guy

NYG_Meth's Arena

OVR: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by havag81
Shweet myspace boxing page! I agree - fatigue factor and anything else that makes the game come alive is key. Wii Sports did some cool things with boxing but the graphics were pretty light. Gyroxus took boxing to the next level. Playing FN3 in the Gyroxus is real fatigue factor - not just simulated. With Gyroxus you play the game with your whole body. Check out my friend Brett playing FN3 in the Gyroxus
http://gyroxus.com/gyroxus/viewvideo.aspx?vid=461
You're going to great lengths to continue to make your spam quasi-relevant. I guess that's almost admirable.

WebsiteFacebookTwitterYouTubeDeviantArt

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Boxing »