Home

Friday Morning Other Stuff (3-14-08)

This is a discussion on Friday Morning Other Stuff (3-14-08) within the OS Neighborhood forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-14-2008, 07:41 AM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Friday Morning Other Stuff (3-14-08)

Ah yes, I'll be finishing up and sending out my tax docs this weekend. Yes, I said I was going to do that last weekend, but you know...

Looking forward to the Pistons/Spurs game tonight. Both teams will be looking to get back on the winning track. Looking forward to watching the Lakers/Rockets game on Sunday as well.

Gym update: You know the "grunter"? Well, I just happen to hit the steam room yesterday and guess who walks in? Yup, so I didn't think much about it until he started rapping while listening to his iPod. I left pretty quickly after he entered, he must be one of the most annoying people on the planet. Saw him come out of the steam room and had paper towels under his feet, I guess because he didn't want his feet to be dirty? Um, they are called slippers buddy, got get some.

What's up with you?
  • QOTD: What are you up to this weekend?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

USCTrojan83 (25), matt314hew (24), OSUG1 (22)
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2008, 08:04 AM   #2
All Star

callmetaternuts's Arena

OVR: 41
The grunter strikes again! Pretty soon he'll end up on OS just to antagonize you a bit more.

Whats up? Got offered the job (dont remember if i wrote that yesterday, and if i did........well now im just bragging). Been fairly busy with wedding stuff (getting married in exactly 3 months)

QOTD: Renovating the bathroom, watching the Big Ten tourney (my fiancee is an IU alum) and the ACC tourney (UNC fan). If the brackets go as expected, UNC and IU will play in the Sweet 16, could be fun. Other than that, ill actually try to rest some.
Old 03-14-2008, 08:46 AM   #3
All Star

OVR: 35
Re: Friday Morning Other Stuff (3-14-08)

Rough hoops day yesterday as both the Dayton Flyers and the Cavs lost. I told my friends LeBron was going to take a 3 because he was tired and didn't want to go overtime, and that's what he did. Mike Brown has start giving him more rest or he's going to be gassed by the playoffs.

QOTD: Not a whole lot. Doing a fantasy baseball draft Saturday morning which I haven't prepared for at all. Probably help clean up around the house as my in-laws are coming next weekend. Play a bunch of CH2k8, COD4, and Rock Band.

Taking Monday off to go to the St. Patty's Day Parade and get my Irish on (even though I'm only Irish by marriage).
Old 03-14-2008, 02:30 PM   #4
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

This grunter guy sounds like something you'd see on Seinfeld!

QOTD: I'm doing a lot of dubs over the weekend as I bought myself an LG DVD rewriter. I got it for a great price as well as it was only 70 dollars plus tax. It took me a while to figure out how to use it as I tried it with the laptop I had but that didn't go so well. I somehow loaded a game onto the drive! Luckily I already have a DVD burning software on my PC so I just plugged in the rewriter and used the pre-existing software instead of loading the software that it came with.

Also tonight I'm going to be watching two cheesy cult movies Night of the Lepus and Attack of the Puppet People.

Tomorrow i'm going to the anniversary mass for my uncle that died a couple years ago. That's going to be very emotional. I know my aunt is going to break down and cry again.

Sunday looks to be quiet...I dunno what i'll be doing.

"Baseball is the most important thing that doesn't matter at all" - Robert B. Parker
Old 03-14-2008, 02:35 PM   #5
CEO - BSG Network

Behindshadows's Arena

OVR: 50

QOTD - Recording more videos and watching March Madness on ESPN! Other than that, nothing!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-14-2008, 03:13 PM   #6
Grayscale

slickdtc's Arena

OVR: 26

QOTD: Tonight is a Super Smash Bros. Brawl night with the fellas. Tomorrow night is a girlfriend night. Sunday during the day is street hockey. Other then that, I don't know what's going on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Money99
And how does one levy a check that will result in only a slight concussion? Do they set their shoulder-pads to 'stun'?
Old 03-14-2008, 04:05 PM   #7
MVP

WDOgF0reL1fe's Arena

OVR: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickdtc
QOTD: Tonight is a Super Smash Bros. Brawl night with the fellas. Tomorrow night is a girlfriend night. Sunday during the day is street hockey. Other then that, I don't know what's going on.
Isn't evey night a super smash bros brawl night?

Or is that just me
Old 03-14-2008, 04:10 PM   #8
Banned

OVR: 62

QOTD: Not much planned right now, maybe we'll go out Saturday night.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood »