Home

Madden NFL 09 Website Launches

This is a discussion on Madden NFL 09 Website Launches within the Madden NFL Old Gen forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-27-2008, 08:14 PM   #1
Editor-in-Chief

Steve_OS's Arena

OVR: 77
Madden NFL 09 Website Launches

Just in case you didn't know, the official Madden NFL 09 website has opened its virtual doors.

Quote:
"Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: ERTS) announced today that Madden NFL 09 will be available in retail stores in North America on August 12, including a special collector's edition in celebration of the 20th anniversary of one of the best-selling video game franchises of all time. The Madden NFL 09 20th Anniversary Collector's Edition will be the ultimate interactive NFL experience - featuring full versions of both Madden NFL 09 and the all-new NFL Head Coach 09, exclusive classic Madden NFL gameplay, and an extensive library of exclusive bonus video content."
Platform: NDS / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-27-2008, 09:41 PM   #2
MVP

marshallfever's Arena

OVR: 13
Re: Madden NFL 09 Website Launches

What would be cool is if they didn't put anyone on the cover but kept the roman numerals as the cover.
Old 03-28-2008, 01:07 AM   #3
Banned

OVR: 13

Quote:
"Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: ERTS) announced today that Madden NFL 09 will be available in retail stores in North America on August 12, including a special collector's edition in celebration of the 20th anniversary of one of the best-selling video game franchises of all time. The Madden NFL 09 20th Anniversary Collector's Edition will be the ultimate interactive NFL experience - featuring full versions of both Madden NFL 09 and the all-new NFL Head Coach 09, exclusive classic Madden NFL gameplay, and an extensive library of exclusive bonus video content."
The writing is on the wall. This game is going to suck.
Old 03-28-2008, 03:01 AM   #4
Rookie

OVR: 5

NO X-BOX??

WOW, how I hate EA every year. They haven't even shipped 09 and i hate it already. Why in the world would you have a PS2 version and not a XBOX version. Their retarted, I finally got sick of playing horrible games on the 360 and went back to the XBOX this year, and played Madden like i used to! I had both versions and never put in the 360 version agian... and now what do they do.... end the XBOX version.

Incredable. They can't do anything right.
Old 03-28-2008, 03:35 AM   #5
Rookie

squaremarker's Arena

OVR: 4

come play madden 94, 95, and 96 on the Madden 2009 Collector's addition version! I can see the new gimmick already. Show some gameplay and presentation improvement or i'm passing this year just like the previous 3.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-28-2008, 09:21 AM   #6
Banned

Bobolini's Arena

OVR: 10

No PC version? Boo!!!!!!!!! Thanks EA!
Old 03-28-2008, 10:10 AM   #7
MVP

OVR: 18

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbshady
NO X-BOX??

Why in the world would you have a PS2 version and not a XBOX version.
I understand your frustration. I bought an old XBOX a month or so ago to play NFL 2K5 and NCAA 06. However I don't understand your surprise. The football games are the only 08 titles that EA released on XBOX. None of their other franchises have had a 08 edition on XBOX yet they're all on PS2. 2K hasn't released a 2K8 game on XBOX either. Microsoft killed the XBOX 2 years ago while Sony still supports the PS2.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Madden NFL Football > Madden NFL Old Gen »