Home

Monday Morning Other Stuff (3-31-08)

This is a discussion on Monday Morning Other Stuff (3-31-08) within the OS Neighborhood forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-31-2008, 02:42 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 62
Re: Monday Morning Other Stuff (3-31-08)

QOTD: My weekend was alright. We saw my mother for lunch yesterday and I got to play video games all day Saturday as my wife was shopping with her mother.
Old 03-31-2008, 02:45 PM   #10
Fum police

ndeezlo's Arena

OVR: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyisles16
QOTD - worked, but counting down the days to my (first of three) vacation (starts Wednesday).. Enjoyed the Davidson/Kansas game (really stupid play call at the end) and the start of the "American" baseball season (don't really count those Japan games as "real")
I understand what the coach was doing, he wanted to make sure stephen curry got the ball (did you know he's dell curry's son?). But the shot should have been taken way earlier and the screener definitely should have gone to the basket.

I hate North Carolina and Kansas so I'm rooting for UCLA because I like what they did with the C on their jersey this year.

Kid Rock, "I'm the catalyst for everything."

Tumblred
Old 03-31-2008, 02:53 PM   #11
MVP

davin's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndeezlo
I understand what the coach was doing, he wanted to make sure stephen curry got the ball (did you know he's dell curry's son?). But the shot should have been taken way earlier and the screener definitely should have gone to the basket.

I hate North Carolina and Kansas so I'm rooting for UCLA because I like what they did with the C on their jersey this year.
I don't like that C on the UCLA, I didn't think it was always like that, but never cared to look. I wonder what it is like for Kansas in that game, pretty much everybody else wants to see you fail so Davidson can win. I'm sure it doesn't really phase them that much, but I just wonder if they ever think about how most of America is really hoping they lose.
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Other > OS Neighborhood »