Home

NCAA Football 09 New Features Announced

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 09 New Features Announced within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-02-2008, 10:09 PM   #17
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: New Features for NCAA 09 Listed

What about a real pocket being formed on pass plays.
I'm sorry but the offensive and defensive line interaction needs to be realistic.
No more rushing upfield with a Defensive end and getting sucked into the oline men.
Old 04-02-2008, 10:10 PM   #18
Earlwolfx on XBL

Cusefan's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by davin
Very good list, but what I find very comical... MASCOT GAMES ARE BACK. Now the four people who played that mode (beyond the one or two games just to see what it was) can enjoy it again. While I wanted to see recruiting simplified a bit, the description is a bit scary, I'll wait and see what "ease and accessibility" means.
Im thinkin the Mascot games are for the 7 year olds out there who like football...

Hopefully they will have Otto the Orange in this years game, I miss him playing NCAA
Old 04-02-2008, 10:11 PM   #19
Pro

Soonerd2's Arena

OVR: 7

CO-OP!
Old 04-02-2008, 10:13 PM   #20
Stop The GOAT Talk

SageInfinite's Arena

OVR: 40

List looks good. Still gotta see if they're adding chain gangs and refs. They get those in there, I really will have nothing to complain about, YET, lol.

SageInfinite Bandcamp
https://sageinfinite.bandcamp.com/album/interminable
https://soundcloud.com/sageinfinite
Hidden Language Video Feat. Grandmilly
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hf5nW4rGTFM

#makethemaddenforumgreatagain
Old 04-02-2008, 10:14 PM   #21
MVP

OVR: 25

Honestly, ****ing mascot games before 1-AA. **** you EA. I knew that 1-AA was left out this year already, just didn't know they actually wasted their time to put the ****ing mascot games back in first. Also I LOVE how some of those "New" features were the ones they took out and are now putting back in. If your not gonna give me 1-AA, at least give me create-a-team. You know that feature that was in Madden LAST year. Glad most you guys are happy, but I obviously have reason to be sour.

Last edited by thmst30; 04-02-2008 at 10:30 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-02-2008, 10:17 PM   #22
MVP

therizing02's Arena

OVR: 20

Sounds GREAT..... so far. Please test the game this year before releasing it though because if all these great new features are in the game and the CPU doesn't throw the long ball or it's a turnover fest, the feature list means NOTHING because the game will be unplayable.
Old 04-02-2008, 10:38 PM   #23
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 40

Hahah. Here we go!! I want everyone to stop just for a second and read this list again. There is something that is very odd on this list. What the hell is a "College Specific Tackling Engine." ? What the hell could that possibly mean? I'm not sure what they could possibly mean by that unless they mean they are using a specific animation engine for NCAA that they are not using for Madden else the words are just filler and make no sense whatsoever.

Online Dynasty should be fun, but I hope you don't have the idea that you will have more than about 20 people in your online dynasty, IF that many. All the other stuff is just stuff re-introduced. Has the potential to be a solid, playable game. But if you are looking for a WOW game and I'll leave it at that.
Old 04-02-2008, 10:46 PM   #24
MVP

bad_philanthropy's Arena

OVR: 24

Solid list, kind of lame about 1-AA teams not being in. Hopefully the implementation of Home Field Advantage won't go over like their first attempt back in '05 where the AI QB's became unable to make a smart throw and WR's couldn't catch the ball.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »